OwlGaming V 126.96.36.199 | Christmas Information, Fixes, Large map streamer support | November, 2020
This update adds in fixes & support for streaming in very large maps. The Christmas script also has some tweaks since last year, more info below!
The Christmas script starts in ~10 days! Snow will hit LS... Santa will appear... Snowball fights will begin...
- The Christmas script is enabled the moment we hit December, and right through to January
- Snow of varying levels will fall onto the roads of San Andreas... be sure to drive cautiously!
- Santa, his reindeers and festive decorations & music will show up around LS Square
Santa will be handing out Snowballs which allow you to have snowball fights with your friends
- Note that dying from snowballs will cause you to respawn nearby and will not affect your character in any way
- Santa will also be giving out rare Christmas-only masks. These masks will not be available outside of the Christmas event.
Features & Adjustments
- Added support for very, very large maps to be able to stream in properly
- Various Blackjack adjustments
- Tweaks to Seatbelt audio
Vastly improved load time for custom interiors & large maps
- Fixed a bug where if the vehicle engine was off, the character would constantly try to start the engine
- Fix phone contacts not saving
- Fixed a server crash
Fixed a bug with items not showing up in mailboxes after server restarts
- Note: No items were lost due to this bug, previously stored items will re-appear if they were affected by this bug
- Fixed a bug where elevators could fail to travel when inside custom mapped interiors
- Fix a bug where players sometimes couldn't enter vehicles (especially smaller vehicles)
- OwlGaming Community
- OwlGaming Development Team